Alexander Cole in his completed Renaissance Costume.
Hour: 450-500 to complete
Patterns: All self designed off of Renaissance Paintings and Wood Prints (including the fabulous hat!)
- Striped and Beaded Doublet
- Striped and Beaded Pansied Slops
- Striped and Beaded Canions
- Cloth Rose Garters and Accents
- Spanish Renaissance Hat with Macaw Feathers
- Striped, Beaded and Appliqued Double Sided Cape
Location: Brown Deer, WI Another
photograph from this shoot.
To see a close up of the doublet click here
For more information on the Renaissance Project please visit our blog at AC Designs @ Livejournal
To view more lovely fabric work and get information on the artist please visit his website at www.acdesigns.org
and like his FB page here